Terms and Conditions
Please make sure to read all our Terms & Conditions of Sales, Shipping Conditions, Pricing Policy and Credit & Returns Policy before purchasing from Toyvision International Pty Ltd.
- All new accounts must be registered. For the first order, A COD (cash on delivery) payment is required prior to processing your order. For frequent customers, once we received the order, a formal invoice will be issued before delivery, the invoices are payable at the end of the month 30 days (from invoice date).
- Freight & Minimum Order – $500 .00 excluding GST, We are offering free delivery for Canberra NSW VIC QLD SA metro area, for all the other areas we will inform you of the freight charges before delivery.
- We selling in inner box quantities, pack quantity for each item is indicated in the catalogue. Price Is Per Item, not per carton, unless otherwise indicated.
- The title of goods remains the property of Toyvision International Pty Ltd until all invoices are paid for.
- The customer Must notify Toyvision International Pty Ltd of any change in the ownership or status of their business
- Credit & Return Policy, if any faulty and missing items, we must be notified within 7 days of discrepancies in deliveries. We will not accept returns for credit without prior authorisation.
- Account customer settled within 7 days from the date of invoice will receive a settlement discount of 5%. Direct transfer only 2.2% surcharges for Master & Visa credit card payment.
- In the event that outstanding accounts are referred to a Debt Collection Agency, you will be charged with any collection charges, legal fees, summonses and another additional charge for recovery of the outstanding amount. We may permanently cancel your account.